1. Use of Site
- The presentations are for educational and informational purposes only.
- Dr. Marshack is not advising you or telling you what to do. Nothing in the courses or communities constitutes or substitutes for legal advice, advocacy, representation, clinical advice, supervision, or consultation of any kind.
- The materials within the courses and communities are the opinion and understanding of Dr. Marshack, formed with the information available at this time. More information may lead to change in opinion.
- Please ask your questions, in the courses and/or communities, as hypotheticals in order to protect your privacy and those you are speaking about.
- These materials are not to be distributed, cited, or reproduced without Dr. Marshack’s written permission.
- There is no consent given to photograph, take screen shots, video- or audio record the material.
- Legal conclusions and policies may require more information than can be provided in this course.
- Clinical conclusions and policies may require more information than can be provided in this course.
2. Trademark and Copyright
Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D., and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D., its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Applicable Law
9. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of January 4, 2023 and are subject to change without notice by Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D. at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
10. Refunds & Cancellation
Refund requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds may be considered providing that 1) No more than 10% of the course has been viewed and/or 2) Refund requests are received within 7 days of enrollment in a community or course.
Customer Service Contact Information
Kathy Marshack, Ph.D.
1 (503) 222-6678